Developing technological processes to manufacture highly sophisticated OEM system components is our passion and competence.
- Developing components and assemblies to customer order.
- CATIA construction and system development applications.
- Regular internal training and further training.
- We combine lean principles, continuous improvement potentials and optimal manufacturing design.
Our continuous work in developing manufacturing processes and optimising components led to founding our own Development Institute in 2000, which is registered under number 1857 at the Slovenian Scientific Office. This Institute works closely with the University of Maribor in the areas of metallurgy, surface processing etc.
Perfection in shape, function, and process, right down to the finest detail.
- Metal cutting processing aluminium, steel or titanium metal components up to 3.5 ms long and 1.2 ms wide.
- Prototypes, pre-series products, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), short run and series products.
- Assembling assemblies just in time.
- OEM production
- 3,4,5 axis-machining centres from Hedelius, Mazak, Mori Seiki, Kafo, Studer, Eumach for complex work pieces.
- We manage more than 35,000 positions with our EDP system.
- 250,000 machine states p.a. in the areas of turning, milling, grinding, laser marking for components, sand blasting, laser welding, laser cutting and laser drilling, a separate Kanban warehouse, and a total production area of 7,000 square ms.
We accompany the outsourced production from the prototype through the pre-series to the industrial series production. We take over stocking reserves and maintenance at the end of the components‘ life cycle.
We live quality. We have continuously proven this over the years.
- According to ISO 9001 since 2000.
- Processing components for the automobile industry has taken place according to the VDA IATF 16949 since 2016.
- We have followed the European guidelines EN 9100 for aviation and aerospace since 2009.
- The EN 9100 certification will be completed in 2019.
- We are proud of being allowed to bear the Slovenian Certificate of Quality since 2013.